On Thursday, October 15th, 2020 from 1 pm – 2 pm, I have invited a diverse group of Health & Wellbeing Practitioners to share their tips or pearls of wisdom to support emotional eaters.
- Deanne Jade, Psychologist and Owner of the National Centre for Eating Disorders.
- Anne Bizot-burgess, Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist.
- Sophie McGrath, Sophrologist.
- Marcelle Rose, Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach.
- Stéphanie Achar, Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach.
- Imogen Culshaw, Moderator.
Emotional eaters or people with an eating disorder tend to hide and feel ashamed about their relationship with food. Often, they even lie about their struggles. I’d like to create a space where it is okay to be honest, speak openly, and find power into being vulnerable.
I would love for you to join this complimentary Zoom conference LET’S TALK ABOUT EMOTIONAL EATING and take the opportunity to transform guilt into taking better care of yourself.
To join, simply fill out your details below and we will email you the Zoom link closer to the event.