Here are a few samples of sweet tartines, full of indulgence yet perfectly nourishing. Always try to add protein to your snack or meal to balance your blood sugars. Here I am combining the fruits with nuts and/or seeds because I am looking for long-lasting energy and not rocket fuel that will make me crash in a couple hours.
Preparation time: 10 MINS
- 6 slices of sourdough or rye bread (I used rye with sunflower seeds from Biona Organic)
- Healthy Nutella (click here for the recipe), strawberries
- Almond butter, blueberries
- Almond butter, sliced apple, celery, walnut, caraway seeds
- Cashew nut butter, banana slices, chocolate nibs
- Rocket, figs, pistachio, drizzle of honey
- Coconut yoghurt, strawberries.
Refined Sugar Free,