- 600g skinless sea bass or hake
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt
- Pepper (I used pink peppercorn)
- A few sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 tbsp of sprouts (I used broccoli sprouts)
Ask the fishmonger to lift the fish fillets.
Cut the fish into 1cm cubed pieces with a knife. Add to a bowl and place in the fridge until needed.
Squeeze the lime juice on top of the fish, mix in the olive oil and season. Add the pomegranate seeds. Mix gently to combine.
Divide the ceviche between 4 plates, and top with a few sprigs of dill and some sprouted seeds. Serve immediately or let it rest for another 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
TIP : Don’t leave the fish marinate for longer than 20 minutes otherwise the citrus will cook the fish.