For the salad
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup thinly sliced kohlrabi
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1 handful of dill
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries (or pomegranate)
- 1 handful hazelnuts (optional)
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 lime juices
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Remove the stems of the kale and chop the leaves thinly into a salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and massage the leaves to soften them up (approx. 3 minutes).
With a mandoline slice thinly the kohlrabi, fennel, apple and add to the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
Drizzle with oil and squeeze the juice of one or two limes on top depending on your taste buds. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix together and serve. Enjoy!