- 2 cups of jumbo gluten-free oats
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful of sunflower seeds
- 1 handful of flax seeds
- 1 handful of crushed walnuts
- 1 handful of coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut water
- vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp of dried cranberries or any other dried fruit (optional)
Preheat oven to 160°C.
Combine and mix the oats, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, coconut flakes, crunched walnuts and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
In a saucepan, heat up the maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut water, and vanilla essence. When boiling, take the mixture off the hob and add to the mixing bowl. Stir well.
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola evenly on it.
Bake for 20 minutes, stirring the granola every 10 minutes to avoid burning. If you’d like to add cranberries, do so 5 minutes before the end.
Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks and enjoy!
Serve with a dollop of coconut yoghurt or organic plain yoghurt and fresh pomegranate or berries.