- 50ml unsweetened milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 50g buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp odourless coconut oil
- To serve – avocado, rocket, smoked salmon, sprouts, organic plain yoghurt, lemon wedge
Separate the egg whites and yolks.
Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks. Set aside.
Combine egg yolks, spinach, flour, baking powder and milk in a blender and mix until combined.
Fold the egg whites gently into the mixture. Try not to break them.
Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and add small amount of coconut oil.
Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, cook for 1-2 mins, until you can slide a spatula under to flip (& top of the pancake begins to bubble). Cook on the other side for another 2 minutes and remove from pan.
Continue until all batter is used. Serve with choice of toppings. Enjoy!