For the crust
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole raw almonds
- 75 g brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
For the topping
- 10/12 apricots
- 1 or 2 tbsp of coconut palm sugar
- a branch of rosemary or lavender
Preheat oven to 180C/350°F.
Combine all of the crust ingredients in a food processor and mix. Grease a 20cm (8”) tart pan with a little coconut oil and press crust evenly into the pan.
Cut the apricots in half and place them on top of the crust.
Sprinkle lightly with coconut palm sugar and add a branch of rosemary or lavender on top.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the apricots are caramelized. Enjoy!